"The name Bornasco, a municipality in the northern area of Pavia, derives from the Celtic-Latin word" borna ", which means" Limit "
or from the Latin personal name" Bornum "or from a later" Borronus ", from our area interesting archaeological finds from the Roman era.
The parish church dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta, dates back to 1604 in its present form, was renovated in 1959.
The town of Settimo owes its name to the fact that it is at the seventh mile from Pavia on the road to Milan, here in the fourteenth century a castle was built a fortified country residence.
On the left bank of the Olona, in Misano, the ancient oratory was rebuilt in 1500 by the Counts Torelli.
We have firmly joined the "Piazza Wifi Italia" project because it constitutes one more opportunity for our administration to offer new services to citizens. "